'74 Jailbreak review by AC/DC

• Released: Jun 14, 1976
AC/DC: '74 Jailbreak

As like all AC/DC songs its about sex and living it large (rosie). This is a great bluesy/rock kinda album its only short but as an early stage of angus career its shows great potentially and skills that his has developed! Catchy beats, easy to sing along with, and great vocals from bon himself! Jailbreak and baby please don't go becoming great rock'n'roll hits! I would recomend this album if you want to see a different side of AC/DC's music, fun lyrics and great licks contribute to a great album!

The lyrics are excellent, the stories include friends trying to escape prison, lover and leavers and becoming a star in the show business! The soft voice of Bon is such a catchy voice and has ability to sing to all types of music!

This album may not be there best but it shows a different style, I believe that the most impressive song is Baby Please Don't Go! The Gibson SG really shows the sound it produces in all of these songs and goes perfect! If I were to lose the album then I would definetly purchase it again.

dakota1211
    i loved every song on this one. jailbreak thought baby dont go! you aint got a hold on me is very VERY catchy!
    livewire76
    Intro to "soul stripper" is worth the money alone! And its not angus on lead.. Its Mal!!