AC/DC Live review by AC/DC

• Released: Oct 27, 1992
AC/DC: AC/DC Live

AC/DC is one of the finest rock n' roll bands ever. This CD brings to the table of dirty dealings why exactly they are. You can witness firsthand, like you are actually at an AC/DC concert, which isn't that every little boy's dream? It is mine any way. The great thing about AC/DC is that they are not monotone. They have varying sounds, from solid, bluesy rhythms; to the fast paced, action packed eargasm that are Angus Young's solos. From darker songs, i.e. Razor's Edge, Brighter Songs: Moneytalks, and just plain old fun songs: The Jack. The vocal is outstanding, the instruments are phenomenal. The power house that is AC/DC and all of their greatest songs on two CDs is at the pinnacle of man kinds greatest achievements. There are some songs that drag on a little long, but thats my opinion, and I personally dislike the crowd's roaring, but some may enjoy that seeing as it brings a light authenticity. But the sheer rock n' roll dominance on this CD cancels that out completely for me.

The singer, Brian Johnson, has the most amazing vocals. Raspy screams fill in the perfectly executed songs. The lyrics are usually simple, but some songs, like TNT just feel so compelling. However the blend of vocals and instruments, voice and guitar must be heard to be believed. It is like one living body of unadulterated sound.

If you like AC/DC, you will love this, if you like rock, you will love this. Dirty Deeds, Razor's Edge, TNT, Thunderstruck, they are all here. I love the orgy of sound and powerful rock and roll vibe this CD produces. I could have done without the crowd though. I would definately buy this CD again, and over again if lost the second time.