AC/DC Live review by AC/DC

• Released: Oct 27, 1992
AC/DC: AC/DC Live

AC/DC is my favorite rock 'n' roll band and it has changed music forever. I have never been to an AC/DC concert but this album really made me feel that I was there. This is truly AC/DC at their finest and it couldn't have been much better. I've heard that AC/DC was better live than they were in the studio and now I can relate to some of that. It's really cool hearing Brian interacting with the crowd and the sound quality is incredible. This live CD has the sound quality you expect from the studio and also the element of the crowd which adds a live feeling that would please anyone who has not seen them in concert.

Brian's voice is incredible and it is really neat hearing him interact with the crowd. The lyrics aren't overly complex or simple and Johnson and Scott has really done a phenomonal job here. The lyrics in my opinion couldn't be any better.

If I could only have one AC/DC album, it would be this one. You get the greatest hits like Back in Back, Higway to Hell, Hells Bells, TNT, ect. and there is not a song on here I would skip while listening. There really isn't anything I hate about it. If I ever lost this, I would call up my buddy and burn his. If you have never heard AC/DC you shoudl try this album. If you already like them, you will love this.