AC/DC Live review by AC/DC

• Released: Oct 27, 1992
  • Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
AC/DC: AC/DC Live

AC/DC finally comes out with a live version. The music of the CD is pretty much the same as you would expect from AC/DC if you know anything about them. They are loud rockin' dudes, that have great guitar playing and above average singing in my opinion. The story attached is basiclly they take all the best live perfomances and put them on a CD. So you get all of the best songs, think of this album as a greatest hits. The one thing I hate about AC/DC is that once you listen to them awhile all songs start to sound the same.

The lyrics of the song are very very different song to song. It is all screaming pretty much. They aren't a very versitile band, they can only perform one way and at the end of the day it leaves you thinking is it really worth it. The guitars and drums are very fast and supply I got hard-rock beat which is great. The skill of the lead singer I would say is very low, as he can only perform one way.

It dosen't really compare to many other artists that I like as I bought this CD a few years ago. I still listen to it but not really as much. The most impressive songs are pretty much the whole CD, as it is basiclly greatest hits. My favourite would be "Thunderstruck", "Back In Black", "Shoot To Thrill", "Highway To Hell" and a lot more. I love that it has all the best songs, but I hate they have nothing else vocally. I it were stolen or lost, I proubly would not buy it again. I would get something else, but overall it is an above average CD. If you like the '70s and '80s rock then this is the CD for you. If you don't like AC/DC or you have never heard of it but want to give it a shot, this is the CD for you!

Alex guitar
    I got the 2 disc version. It kicks this one in the ass, grinds it into the dirt, shoves a stake through its head and dances on its grave. Must buy.