Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Wow. The sounds of this cd are amazing, Angus has a guitar style that sounds different than anything else and Malcolm plays a strong rhythm on this cd. If your an AC/DC fan you can pick out an Angus riff out of a 100 riffs and never have heard it before. The solo for Back In Black is amazing and one of my favorites of all time.

After the death of Bon Scott I think Brian Johnson was a great replacement singer. Like Angus's guitar you can pick out Brian's voice easily. The strongest lyrics on the cd are definitley for the song Hell's Bells which is a really powerful song and a good tribute to Bon Scott. The rest of the lyrics arent anything too special but they go good with the songs.

I think it was AC/DC's best album and one of the best cd's of all time. Having one of the best guitarists ever and a good songwriter you cant go wrong. I love everything about this cd and i love all the songs on it. If i lost this cd id probably go crazy and id have to go out and get it the same day. I would suggest that anybody that comes across this cd that doesnt already own it should get it.