Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

the sound was great, it wasnt as repititive like some other Acdc albums are where they just have lame guitar riffs and then face melting solos. it was a variation of a lot music styles all together in a havey metal/hard rock case i mean hells bells' intro left me in awe and the kind of funk used in track number 5 made the Cd a diverse one.

The lyrics were great, Brian Johnson has the perfect voice for a band like that - my username Rollin Thunder is from hells bells when he says "I'm rollin thunder, pourin rain" the way he chose the lyrics atually made sense especially in rock and roll aint noise pollution and shook me all night long. That's a rare thing now a days with these new bands whose lyrics in a song dont match up.

I first got the idea to buy this album after I had already purchased highway to hell and I heard on the radio that they thought it was the 6th best album ever so I got it and found its one of those cds you can listen to over and over. This is a must have for all hard rockers, its the signature album of hard rocks signature band, out of all 20 or so cds AcDc has made this is definitely the best. You can't call yourself an acdc fan if you dont own this album.