Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

The sound quality is very top notch in this cd. Everything goes perfect with everything else. The songs are all very original and have amazing guitar work. Angus yet again defines what it means to be a true hard rock guitarist. His opening riff to hells bells is absolutely phenoninal. And as always malcolm knows how to make great rhythym riffs.

The lyrics are excellent as well. they have a perfect blend of rhyming and story telling. You Shook Me All Night Long has some of the best lyrics I've ever heard. Hells bells also blew me away. Brian was the perfect replacement singer.

This album not only blows most other albums alway but sets the standards of how creative and original rock should be. Every song on this album is brilliant. Not one song was I disapointed with. Altho You Shook Me All Night Long was by far my favorite. I hate nothing about this album but love everything. the lyrics are great, the guitar work, the drums, the originality. I don't need this album to be stolen I already have 7 copies of it just incase. If you don't own this album you aren't a rock fan. Period.