Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Some of the best AC/DC ever, starting out with "Hells Bells" and ending with "Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution". There are some kick ass guitar riffs/solos like in Back in Black and You Shook Me All Night Long. Over all, a must have for your AC/DC collection because it was the first AC/DC CD I got, and I'm a huge fan.

With the death of Bon Scott in 1979 at one of the peak points in AC/DCs career, some one needed to pick up where he left off, Like Brian Johnson, whos vocals are more of a "brick-dropped on his foot" sound. but for new fans to AC/DC, pointing out the difference could take time. Anyway, some of the lyrics are disturbing like "Givin' A Dog A Bone." If you haven't listened to the lyrics pay close attension and don't listen to this CD at a nice family dinner. Actually do it, it'd be awesome, but some lyrics I found powerful, such as "Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" which is for all those teenagers who grew up in the '80s where them senor citizens/adults were complaining because they'd rather be listening to "New Kids On The Block."

This album, is definently a must have, one of the best AC/DC albums ever, if this CD got stolen, or I lost it or it got broked, I go on a killing spree! Then I'd probably get the cash and replace it. This album, I love it because some of the biggest hits are on it like "Back In Black", "You Shook Me All Night Long" and "Hells Bells" keep on rocking!