Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Awesome sounds. You listen to riffs back from Bon and their pretty simple and plain. Then Brain comes in and you hear riffs like Back In Black and You shook Me All Night Long and their totally different and amazing. A step in the right direction. Every song on here is good. I have 5 favorites. Back In Black, Shoot To Thrill, You Shook Me All Night Long, Hells Bells, and Rock And Roll Aint Noize Pollution. Amazing CD. After fall of frontman Bon Scott, this was an amazaing accomplistment. Brians debut ablum and it went 20x platinum. Put together very well. The solos amaze me.

Brian did a great job. He was really on the spot here. His debut album. His voice is amazing and really did a great job and blew us all away. It's has its share of sexual lyrics and some tribute lyrics like Hells Bells. Great lyrics.

This album does not compare to anything. 1984, American Idiot, Pysical Grafitti. Compare it to what you will, this will prevail. Back In Black and You Shook Me All Night Long are the best songs on there. They stand out the most. I love everything about it. This CD came with the Bonfire set so if it were stolen I wouldn't play the $100 to get it again but just by the cd for $8 from wall mart. Get this CD now.