Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Amazing. I really enjoyed the sound quality and there style of music. There songs were not too tough, great guitar playing and singing. I was very impressed. I really liked how Angus Young and Malcom Young are both brothers and are in the same band. I think that is really cool. If you listen closely to the tunes and chorus's of the songs, you will find it quite easy to play on guitar.

I think that Bon Scott and Brian Johnson's whiney voice fits the songs perfectly. I think that the lyrics were great. Some were funny, some were serious. It was a great mixture.

To AC/DC's other albums, I would have to say that this one is my favorite. I was really impressed and enjoyed it a lot. My all time favorite song on this album is "Hells Bells." The sound, the lyrics, and th guitar playing were amazing. If this CD were to be stolen or lost, I would definently considering buying this album again. I would recommend this album to anyone who enjoys good ol' rock n' roll.

AC/DC_ROCKS666
    No, it's not Scott, but probably their greatest album ever. If this album was lost or stolen, I wouldn't sleep or eat untill it was replaced.