Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

The sound is unbelieveable on all occasions. The drums and guitar play 100% in time. The drumming is not over exaggerated nor is it complex however its just solid (Phil Rudd the drummer). Angus Young once again wows the audience with guitar riffs which would make your eyeballs melt, and older brother Malcom Young, lays down the chords with feeling (Cliff Williams on bass puts simple bass riffs in and him and Malcom play together and seeminly work well) and you can tell this from every song on this historic album in AC/DC's lifetime.

Well Brian Johnson certainly did Bon Scott justice and AC/DC achieved what they set out to do which was record and gut busting album to remember Bon Scott by. Famous songs like "Back In Black" and "Hells Bells" are the two favourites of mine, however I don't really think that I can single out any particular songs I like best, because this in my opinion is AC/DC's best album. Brian Johnson belts his lungs out on every single track and AC/DC create music you can't help bop your head to or sing to.

In my opinion this is AC/DC's best album. The team work of Angus, Brian, Malcom, Cliff and Phil have created an album with 10 songs of classic, heart pumping rock music. Music which will never die and in the words of AC/DC. "Rock and roll ain't noise pollution, rock and roll will never die."

ACDC4Life
    I agree that it is a classic album but i believe highway to hell was a much better album