Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

The sounds on this album are great. All the songs are just like each other (quality wise) and it sounds like AC/DC should, even with Brian replacing Bon. Angus is still making the guitar beautiful, along with Malcolm. The boys aced it.

Brians voice, although not exactly like Bon's, has the same affect in my view. The lyrics are very well put together, and stand out in "You Shook Me All Night Long," "Back In Black," "What You Do For Money Honey" and "Hells Bells." They cook up some great lyrics on all the songs, and a great job!

This is album is just beautiful. It's their best in my collection (about 20 AC/DC in total. The stand-outs are "Back In Black" the best out of them all, "You Shook Me All Night Long," "Hells Bells" and "Let Me Put My Love Into You." There is everything to love about this album, and nothing to hate, the music is great, the singing is great, the songs are great, the rhythm is great. Need I go on? If I lost this album, I would do my best to find it. If I couldn't, I would just buy it again and again and again. Brilliant!

pollodiablo
    DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS wrote: I believe that Master of Puppets was better
    master of puppets was mettalica!
    SGwieldingman
    I have this album in vinyl and it is awesome. If you ever have a chance to listen to it on vinyl then do, it sounds great. By the way, I don't think it's fair to compare Bon and Brian. They are two totally different singers and Brian should not be viewed a replacement for Bon. That is unfair to both of them.