Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

The sound on this alnum is absolutely overwhelming. The guitars on this album could not be better Angus and Malcolm are one of the best lead/rhythm guitarists in the history ever. With Angus's solos and Malcolms kick ass riffs this album could not be any better. The bass on this album is absolutely phenemonal and it could not be better than how it was written. The drums on this album are spectacular even if they do have simple drum beats in the songs, it is ultimately catchy as hell.

Well I must say that Brian has always impressed me with lyrics and how he writes songs. On this album most of the songs are like about drinking and just having a good time with friends. There is only one love song on this album and that is "Let Me Put My Love Into You" which by the way is an amazing written song and it has a fantastic solo.

The overall impression of this album was overwhelming. This album is catchy and it is very good for a guitar player to learn some good guitar songs. Well my personal faves on the album are "Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution", "Hells Bells", and "Shoot To Thrill". The rest of the songs kick ass but those are my absolute favs on this astonishing album. There is everything to love on this album the guitar solos, the bass riffs and the thundering drums. So what is there to hate I am asked? Nothing absolutely nothing. If this album were lost I would defenitely buy it again because it kicks brutal ass. I would recommend this album to anyone in the world.

dakota1211
    back in black is so over rated!!! im a huge ac/dc fan and their lesser known music like fly on the wall and blow up your video and flick of the switch appeal to me more. back in black has a few classics but gets very annoying. i prefer almost any other cd over this one.