Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Sound wise, it can't get much better than this. I have heard so many people say that all of AC/DC's songs sound the same, but is that necessarily a bad thing?? I love the Hell's Bell ringing as the introduction to the CD. They start the CD out with two great hits, Hells Bells and Shoot to Thrill. Then, they play 3 of there lesser known songs, What Do You Do For Money Honey, Givin The Dog A Bone, and Let Me Put My Love Into You, 3 of their most underrated songs. Then, 3 big hits (Back In Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, and Have a Drink On Me), then Shake A Leg (Awesome Solo), and The best ending song any album could have, Rock And Roll Aint Noise Pollution, a f--k you sent to all of the people against rock Music. Like All AC/DC, It is Just Rock N Roll and that's all we really need.

This was Brian Johnsons first album with AC/DC after they lost Bon Scott. Lyrics were great. This album was the best Johnson's voice ever sounded. Like every other AC/DC album, the lyrics are about sex, booze, and Rock And Roll. The Lyrics of Have a Drink On Me were a salute to Bon Scott as was the entire album.

This compares to every other AC/DC album. I like every song on this album equally. The Young bros guitars shine as does Johnson's voice. If I lost this album, I would go and buy the DVD/CD Back In Black. If it were stolen, I would hurt the person who stole it.