Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Overall a great sound.Classic AC/DC sounds: heavy guitar from the Young brothers, simple yet heavy drums that is the glue of AC/DC's music, and a driving bass provided by Cliff Williams. Yes, all classic AC/DC, exept for one thing, the voice. Brian Johnson, the replacement of original singer Bon Scott, who died of choking on his own vomit earlier that year. But overall a great debut for Johnson, and a ground-breaking record for rock legends AC/DC.

Good lyrics, classic AC/DC "verse, chorus, verse, chorus" lyrics. An amazing debut for Brian Johnson, and a big change for AC/DC. They went from a raspy singing scottish showman, to a young man from england who screams like a fifteen ton truck has been dropped on his foot. Although you can't understand him all of the time, he's still amazing.

Easily AC/DC's best. It takes a ton of courage and strength to release a brand new album with a brand new singer just months after your singers death. Like them or not, you have to admit, they really pulled up their boots on this one. For all you die hard Bon Scott fans/ Brian Johnson haters, and I know there are some of you out there, you also have to admit, Brian Johnson did a hell of a job on this one.

UG is great
    It stands for Alternating Current/Direct Current. It is something to do with electricity and one of the band members got the idea from his sister's sewing machine! Sound weird but I read it in Total Guitar magazine in February 2007!
    mark033 wrote: "Put on some Led Zeppelin, AC/DC sucks. What does AC/DC stand for anyway?" Samuel Robertson (My Friend th Tool)
    JimPrenier_11
    About that Hohnson will never be the singer Bon was Bon wanted Johnson to be in the band if anything happened to him.
    -Rock-N'-Roll-
    pollodiablo wrote: DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS wrote: I believe that Master of Puppets was better master of puppets was mettalica!
    Lmfao i know!! God 1986 master of puppets metallica and 1980 Ac/dc back in black. wow.
    Tubyboulin
    Back in Black is Probobly the 2nd best ac/dc Album Ever(Flick of the Switch being my Number 1) and it is incomparable to anything any other bands come out with, even taht child raping freak Michael Jackson
    mark033