Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

I wasn't sure about AC/DC about a year ago. I can't believe that I thought that but I did. My opinion was that they were a bit screamy and just amde a lot of noise a lot of the time. Now my opinion has totally changed. There was a preview of it in my local CD shop so I thought I might as well try and change my opinion for the better. Just as well I did listen to that preview! They have to be one of my favourite bands if not the favourite. The riffs are just amazing and when you watch a DVD of one of their live shows they all are so impressive. I am no guitar genious myself infact I am far from it but I know when I see a good player.

Quite a lot of the time I can't really understand what they are saying. There are probably a lot of gut AC/DC fans out there that think I am talking absolute shite but it's true! The songs are very rhythmical and the lyrics do comply with the music very well. The singer's skills are hard for me to comment on as I definately have no experience in singing but the singer has a very good voice for that kind of music.

This is the only AC/DC CD that I have and I received it for my birthday from my friend. It has encouraged me to go out and buy other CDs by them. My favourite songs are Back In Black (who doesn't like that one) and Giving The Dog A Bone because they are so upbeat and have a very distinct rhythm. One thing I slightly dislike about this album is that some of the songs go on a bit which spoils the song a bit. If it were stolen or lost I would buy a new one or get another AC/DC album.