Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

The sound of Back in Black is timeless, just like every other AC/DC album. When my cousin first gave the CD on my iPod, I just let it play in order. Hell's Bell's was a great choice for the forst track, I just sat there listening to the song for like 30 minutes. All through the day I had "Won't take no prisoners, wont't spare no lives" ronging in my ears all day.

All else aside, there is one thing you can say about AC/DC lyrics. The lyrics always relate to the title and sound as the title indicates. Now days it seems many songs don't even have there names in them. Also, for just about every song, there is a sort of effect they create. You feel like you're listening to a foul, explicit song, but there is hardly any profanity at all. Amazing!

The Overall Impression that any AC/DC album left on people was "that was cool, when do you think they'll make another one?" The band obviouslly knows this and keeps making albums, even in the worst of circumstances, such as here. I hope to see another album soon. I just bought stiff upper lip and loved it. I would reccomened Back In Black, along with the entire AC/DC catalog to anyone.

clonewars200
    i don't know about father of metal but black sabbath helped pioneer it...(this album rocks)
    thenextkirk92
    DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS wrote: I believe that Master of Puppets was better
    What are you? a retard that was metallica jesus. some people are idiots
    nextzakkwylde
    marko33, get a life. i bet angus could do a hell of a better job at playin guitar than you can!!!
    sitdown248
    This is the best album of all-time, if you don't have this you aren't a rock fan
    tcangusyoung123
    This is probably the greatest ever example of hard rock. You can't compare Bon Scott and Brian Johnson, it's like apples and oranges. AC/DC is AC/DC and I love them, whoever's singing.