Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

To let you know this isn`t the CD version of it, it`s in the original Record form, from 1980. The bands sound is great and the music itself is awesome too. From what I can here the music styles are Hard Rock, and Heavy Metal. This is a great album by AC/DC, one of there best, same with their new album Black Ice.

The lyrics are great, I think Brian Johnson does a really great job at singing. In compliance of the lyrics with the music is perfect, Brain has a great voice, Angus & Malcom Young do excellent jobs at playing the guitar, esp. Angus being the lead guitarist and soloist, and the rest, just great. Like I said before Brian has a great voice, and he has a great range of singing skills, he`s a perfect singer for that band.

It probably compares to a few other albums, but I really wouldn`t know wich ones. The most impressive songs from the album are Back In Black, Shoot To Thrill, Rock And Roll Ain`t Noise Pollution, and Hells Bells. I love evrything about it, even concidering that it`s in the Record form, from 1980. It would never get lost or stolen, because it never leaves the house. This is a great album, and it`s awesome.

Chrislevesque91
    Just because someone said they were the "Fathers" of metal, doesn't mean that they played metal and created it. Someone sat down, and listened to AC/DC and got Inspired for some metal riffs, it doesn't make them "fathers" And they aren't a metal band. AC/DC's authentic sound was in Dirty Deeds. Back in Black rocks, but not as hard as their earlier records. Back in Black was way to polished, and they lost the rawness of true AC/DC.
    Kaz3-6-0
    pollodiablo wrote: DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS wrote: I believe that Master of Puppets was better master of puppets was mettalica!
    its metallica not mettalica
    von tratt
    Slash 602 wrote: alt ctrl def wrote: AC/DC is not heavy metal... AC/DC is heavy metal for twelve year-olds. I know very few people above that age who like them.
    Jonas Brothers is music for you. Look at AC/DCs concerts in ,for instance, Germany. Full of 50+ old men drinking beer and having a good time listening to ROCK N' ROLL! Btw, I'm over 12 too.
    Badi
    DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS wrote: I believe that Master of Puppets was better
    OMG XDDDDD
    Tsuchiya
    I love this album, it was the first I heard from ACDC and it was sure as hell was not the last.
    Baz1211991
    Shread_6009 wrote: Did anyone notice that the kid that said he was a lifetime acdc fan say that young ( angus) sang on babck in black? i dont think hes a credible critic.
    Yeah what the hell? Lifelong fan my ass
    Baz1211991
    Shread_6009 wrote: Did anyone notice that the kid that said he was a lifetime acdc fan say that young ( angus) sang on babck in black? Yeah what the hell? Lifelong fan my ass i dont think hes a credible critic.
    trivium036
    Angus Young's voice can always be heard. Perfect, in every sense of the word perfect. Young's skills as a lyricist, his singing talent, and his extreme guitar playing ability have never been matched to this day
    ahahah, this guy shouldnt be allowed to review anything due to lack of knowledge
    Shread_6009
    MoroneSaxatilis
    I feel old now. I bought this album in 1989 and had to hide it from my parents. Some of the reviewers are just hearing it now. I'm terribly old.
    teenrocker
    My favourite AC/DC albums are their two live ones, 'cos that's when they're at their best. But as far as studio albums go, call me odd, but I actually prefer 'For Those About to Rock' and 'Powerage' over 'Back in Black'. AC/DC ROCK THE HARDEST!!!!
    srvkicks@$$
    why did they have to review this everybody knows AC\DC is the greatest hard rock band ever known to mankind and back in black is their best album why review a album that everybody knows is awesome (no i dont think led zepplin and deep purple are hard rock but they are just as good)
    Wyldeman2403
    Alright ac\dc are pretty awesome i grant you that but one they are not a metal band i would say more a hard rock, rock n roll type of group. they use more Overdriven distortion than heavy distortion. and brian and bon are almost completely the same i do think its why they went with him after bons death he sounds exactly the same. keep rockin ac\dc!!!
    von tratt
    Veritas69 wrote: For all you people who save AC/DC is heavy metal, Angus and Malcom actualy play their guitars on clean and the whole band refers to there musical style as Rock 'n' Roll, the most I say you should call it is Heavy Rock R.I.P. Bon. Ride on
    +1! AC/DC never called themselves heavy metal. In fact, Angus got even angrier when ppl called them heavy metal than powerpop.
    Veritas69
    trendkill-
    lol well this was over due there good sham they arent coming to canada other then 2 stops
    cdm0048
    This is my favorite album of all time the only other AC/DC album that i think compares to it is Highway To Hell Even though Michael Jackson's "Thriller",which i love also, is number 1 that's only based on sales even though it is pretty dang amazing
    b-rock34
    Yesterday Dark Side of the Moon , today Back in Black . Another must-own classic!
    Gammas1
    Are you serious? I love Flick Of The Switch, but seriously, Back In Black just blows it out of the water.
    Couldn't agree more... AC/DC's albums aren't much different from each other. They stick to the same style so it's hard to make a list of the best ones. Nevertheless, Back in Black features some of the best songs they ever made.
    [x]Huffy[x]
    Tubyboulin wrote: Back in Black is Probobly the 2nd best ac/dc Album Ever(Flick of the Switch being my Number 1) and it is incomparable to anything any other bands come out with, even taht child raping freak Michael Jackson
    von tratt
    tcangusyoung123 wrote: This is probably the greatest ever example of hard rock. +1 You can't compare Bon Scott and Brian Johnson, it's like apples and oranges. AC/DC is AC/DC and I love them, whoever's singing.
    Slash 602
    alt ctrl def wrote: AC/DC is not heavy metal...