Back in Black review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 25, 1980
AC/DC: Back in Black

Classic Album! Maybe best of AC/DC's. "Hells Bells" starts with pure hard rock, nice touch with the bell rings. "Shoot To Thrill" with its classic riff, surely gets on top too. Rest of the album is pure classic AC/DC with you shook me all night long as the most pop side of the album. Great guitar sound, classic bass, classic drums, what more could you ask from AC/DC, listen and understand why this best selling album deserves its classic rating. Angus guitar sounds as powerful as usual, with his Marshall stack Roaring, I wish I could play that way! Rocks!

Lyrics are classic AC/DC too, women, booze and hard rock stuff, nothing exceptional, but matching the music rhythm. Brian's voice matches well the music too, as you can picture him telling that story exactly the way he sings it. Lots of passion into it, classic rock n' roll. If you're expecting poetry and epic storytelling this album won't do it, these are fun, common, nearly familiar lyrics. Maybe more poplike. But hey! It's AC/DC you already knew that. And it Rocks! I don't see why someone would expect AC/DC making poetry Dylan like songs, it's just not what they do.

It can be compared to another AC/DC albums and nothing else, AC/DC has that classic sound nobody does like. "Hells Bells", "Shoot To Thrill", and "You Shook Me All Night Long" get the best ratings, still today people shake their heads with these. I love every bit of the album, it never gets boring, makes you move your feet, and head alike, and play invisible guitar like crazy! I would definitely have this album forever, and instantly replace it. Nowadays using MP3 for every piece of music, but would definitely check Vinyl or something different for this kind of classic!

fas789
    til I looked at the draft ov $7328, I accept that my best friend was like they say actualy receiving money part-time on their computer.. there aunts neighbour haz done this for only nineteen months and just repayed the dept on there villa and got a new Volkswagen Golf GTI. go to, Cloud68dotcom