Ballbreaker review by AC/DC

• Released: Sep 26, 1995
AC/DC: Ballbreaker

When I first heard this album i was very pleased. The work of AC/DC is legendary and the band shows its talents with this album. From the intros right through to the solos the band has once again put up a great-sounding line of songs to make you wanting to come back for more! The guitar riffs are still sounding good and catchy but the only thing wrong with the sound is the lack of bass, but otherwise it sounds really good.

This album is one of the most produced amount of those sleezy songs AC/DC are famous for. Unlike most bands though, AC/DC produce their lyrics that go along with the music and make sense. Brian Johnson is a great singer and has showed his excellent skills since he's first album with the band ("Back In Black").

The album is simmilar to the album, "High Voltage". Some of the most impressive songs from the album are, "Ballbreaker" and "Hard As A Rock". Both songs have great intros and great lyrics. The thing I mostly love about the album is the guitar solos and intros. If I ever did lose this album I would easily go and buy it again. It's just one of those rare albums that u just keep listning to again and again and never get sick of it. I think it's a decent album to buy. The album is good but not as good as some of AC/DC's other albums, but still a great piece of work!