Blow Up Your Video review by AC/DC

• Released: Jan 18, 1988
AC/DC: Blow Up Your Video

This CD is one of the most definitive cd's ever produced and mixed. I have spent countless hours listening to Angus and the rhytm that are under Malcolms iron fist. The sound is so much different from their other albums, and they even throw in some funk to the song Back in Black. Back in Black and Shook Me All Night Long are the songs that everyone in every type of music knows. Shook Me All Night Long is my favorite song of all time, and it really is a bluesy rock song. No other albums could possibly match this album.

The lyrics and music go together like crack and Bobby Brown. Brian was a perfect fit for the band and I beleive tht had they not got him to be the singer, they would have not gotten as far as they did. I, like many others, think that Brian had more of a Hard Rock voice than Bon did. He has a great scream and it fits in perfectly in the songs. I also love the song Noise Pollution because it says "Screw You!" to all the music critics and is a anthem for hard rock.

In the end, it is the 2nd greatestlbum of all time, literally. the band are truly the masters of hard rock, and anyone who says different should look at the facts. if it were stolen or lost, I would buy it again in a heartbeat. And I'm also sure to be at their next world tour for their new CD coming later this year. If you want to complete the collection, buy Family Jewels, Donnington, or the Back In Black dual disc.

M.B.MetalTabber
    "Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 26, 2007" Idiot, you reviewed Back In Black instead of Blow Up Your Video
    blacksabbath7
    dakota1211 wrote: one of the best albums by FAR!! way better than back in black or razor's edge. this is pure rock. the riffs are very catchy and fun. lyrics match with the riffs so good its awesome. flick of the switch is better than B.I.B.
    I think blow up your video is awesome but its not as good as back in black. AC/DC rocks though even if they have a couple bad albums like flick of the switch or fly on the wall
    ZCT {DYERS}
    This album never gets enough credit. I swear man, whenever I mention this album in front of people, they're like, "what's Blow Up Your Video...?" Makes me wanna kick a pregnant lady in the stomach. The only song I don't like at all on this album is Go Zone. That's it. When I play the drums, I warm up AND end with the songs on this cd. Heatseeker, Nick of Time, and Two's Up to warm me up, practice other stuff, then go absolutely ape shit crazy and end with That's the Way I Wanna Rock N' Roll and This Means War. Now, This Means War is probably their most under rated song. The riff... jesus man I don't even know what to say. The main riff walked all over me. When I play this on my drums, I'm surprise I don't break any heads or crack any of my cymbals. Shit yeah
    acdc2k
    Very underrated album, not their best but definetly not their worst. Though it doesnt have any huge hits like: Back in black, Thunderstruck, or For those about to rock, every song on the album is solid, which is good enought for me.