Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap review by AC/DC

• Released: Jan 1, 1992
AC/DC: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Holy Crap. This is adefinitive, if not the definitive, AC/DC album. This album really shows the power that ex-lead vocalist Bon Scott put into AC/DC's great riffs, among other wonderful things. Angus Young is as great as in AC/DC's later album, Back in Black. DDDDC is one of those albums that will appeal to anyone. For those who want classic rock songs, go with the great 60's style Rocker. If your looking for something harder, DDDDC or Love at First Feel is something to hear. Or, if you prefer humor, Big Balls takes the cake.

Like I said, Bon Scott really has a great voice. If you like his style. I first headr AC/DC with Brian Johnson, their current lead singer, but man, Bon Scoot is just as good, maybe better. Some of the lyrics mean something, but they all were written very well. Big Balls is one of the best-written AC/DC songs ever, in my opinion. Its very clever, and the topic (balls where you dance), and the indirect message (If you've heard the song, you'll know what I'm talking about).

Wow. Wonderful guitar riffs, great singer, and clever lyrics, what else could you ask for? I wouldn't know!