Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap review by AC/DC

• Released: Jan 1, 1992
AC/DC: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

AC/DC is one of the best hard rock bands of all time and this, just their second album shows their well on their way to stardom. The riffs are pretty simple (sometimes just a tad too simple, Squealer) and most of the solos aren't too unbeleivable but it's loud, it's fun and it's what I, one of AC/DC's biggest fans loves about them. The music is alot like Chuck Berry and that type of playing that goes into this album as far as the rhythm sections (rocker in particular). Nothing revolutionary in particular but if you like classic rock, you'll love this album.

I love AC/DC lyrics. They're like the music, simple but fun. The highlights are Ain't No Fun (Waitin' 'Round To Be A Millionaire) and Ride On. Those are the highlights lyrically though. I also love the chant in Dirty Deeds. Some lyrics are kind of pointless but all in all, good.

I'd say Dirty Deeds ranks about 4th or 5th for AC/DC's best albums. Dirty Deeds is a classic by all standards. Problem Child starts back up at the end and sounds kinda cool. Ride On is awesome, slow but tough song. I love just about everything on this album. I don't hate any of it. And if it was lost or stolen, I'd just pull out my other CD copy or my old man's old cassette copy.

dakota1211
    has one of ac/dc's best solos. on DDDDC the song has one of the best solos out there!