Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap review by AC/DC

• Released: Jan 1, 1992
AC/DC: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Since this is the only the second album by AC/DC they have not quite found their sound yet. However there plenty os song that are overlooked by most fans that really enjoy. Angus is getting better and better on each album he makes starting with this one. This albums songs have their classic AC/DC sound but the rest get rather repetitive. The album is almost like a movie where the intro tracks (Dirty Deeds) get you into the moods. Then there's the rising songs (Love At First Feel, Big Balls) followed by the climax (Rocker, Problem Child, There Gonna Be Some Rockin, Ain't No Fun) followed buy a nice relaxing cool down (Ride On) and ends with a great conclusion (Squealer).

I still haven't decided yet weather I'm a Bon Scott or a Brian Johnson fan yet. But during the scott years the lyrics were very juvenile and extreme at the time. Songs like dirty deeds and big balls really shows the dirty side of AC/DC that we all deep down like. The lyrics can be violent to highly sexual to downright creepy. in other word you have a great AC/DC song.

This was the first album I bought of AC/DC. Many ppl often miss this album because of the really cheesy album cover. My favourite songs on the album are Dirty Deeds, Problem Child, There's Gonna Be Some Rockin and the two highly underated songs Ride On and Squealer. This definitly the point where AC/DC starts to rise from inside the caged stage of a filthy austrailian bar to popularity.

held2204
    i own this cd and i could listen 2 it everyday its great AC/DC KICKS ASS!
    hawkdude9
    Dirty Deeds is often overlooked by potential buyers, possibly because of the (terrible) CD cover.
    i actually think the artwork is kickass