Family Jewels [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
AC/DC: Family Jewels [DVD]

The sound on this has to be one of the best yet on Hells Bells & and Back In Black are a little scratchy. The DVD is pretty much a time line through it which is cool yet at the beginning there are no word with rock n roll damn nation.

Content — 10
The DVD has it so that the Highway To Hell and Girls Got Rhythm are take place ten day before he dies. The Brian part are also pretty good. I wish they could have included the Highway To Hell music video.

Production Quality — 10
The picutre of Hells Bells, Back In Black, What Do You Do For Money Honey, ahd Rock N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution videos are a little bad. The Jail Break music video is pretty good.

The DVD is way better than live in Donnington, the fact that the 1975 Baby Please Don't Go picture is awsome. The fact the finale is Are You Ready. I don't like the fact the song The Jack isn't on there and it doesn't have the Ballbreaker or stiff uper lip on it. I would hurt him severly if I fond the guy who stole it I make him buy me another one. Please go buy this it is great at Walmart for $15.