Family Jewels [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 6
AC/DC: Family Jewels [DVD]

This DVD sounds the same as most of the other DVD's that are from this time with no story. The styles they use is the regular AC/DC, older heavy fun rock. This is the best DVD that I own.

Content — 8
The 2 disk set has 40 songs with all the best of AC/DC live and regular videos, a booklet with all of the bands info, and a silver case. On the first disk is all the older songs; on the second disk is the newer songs. The second disk also includes all the names of the albums with what songs are in them.

Production Quality — 6
On the newer songs they use some cool tricks for that time, and the older ones are the same as all the others. As far as I can tell they were pretty good about the production of this.

This is the best of best collection that I have ever seen or heard of. The best thing about the set is that they use up all the space they can with as much AC/DC that they can fit. The things that I do like about the set is that they have the most AC/DC I have ever seen in one place; the things I dont like about it is when you touch the case and the booklet it leaves your finger prints on it.