Family Jewels [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 9
AC/DC: Family Jewels [DVD]

Relive the great classic AC/DC sound with Family Jewels! Think that line is just a stupid line from a TV ad? It prolly is, but it's a true one then. This DVD produces the beautiful sound of the original AC/DC albums and live performances. This is just a music DVD, no story or anything, but, who cares? It is really well done over the 2 discs (disc 1 with Bon Scott and disc 2 with the other dude).

Content — 8
The only real extra feature is the discography, pictures of the album covers and the songs the albums contained, I found that interesting, but unfortunatly it was the only special feature, so, I was a bit bumd out by that. This is kinda like a "best of" DVD because there are some video clips on it, I like it how they linked fly on the wall, sink the pink, and others 2gether without skipping songs in between because thats how it goes. I really the music on this DVD.

Production Quality — 9
Nice. I dunno what to write here, it was really well done with all of the song names before the song with the ball on chain thingo they've got going.

I was really happy with this DVD, if someone stole it I would buy it again, and again, and again. There's nothing really to hate about this DVD only they left out the song "Rock N Roll Singer" thats a really good one. I really like the bit where Bon Scott is singen Dirty Deeds and the two chicks come up and grab him and he stops singing for a bit, and he doesn't even lose a beat! How cool is that?