Fly On The Wall review by AC/DC

• Released: Aug 5, 1985
AC/DC: Fly On The Wall

When I first put the AC/DC's Fly On The Wall album into my CD player and when I heard a opening riffs of Fly On The Wall I felt a real power coming from the phones. AC/DC made this album in the time of the big sucess, after the great Back In Black, the loud For Those About To Rock and the Flick Of The Switch. In 1985 the guitars of Young brothers made a good job! The riffs of the songs are excellent. The hard-rock opening riffs of "Fly On The Wall" always make me excited. The real solo-song "Danger" is making feel that Angus Young is a very talented guitar player. Of course Malcolm is doin' well. His riffs are also excellent. That album is not excactly the rock n roll album like the "Powerage" - it sounds like a good hard rock.

Lyrics are good but not excellent becouse AC/DC are always singing about the same things! When I was buying this album I had a hope that boys from Australia made that with innovation. But, that album was a chance for Brian Johnson to show the people that he is the best singer! He is singing brilliant! We can hear that in "Danger," "Stand Up" or "Playing With Girls"!

The most people think that Fly On The Wall was the worst album that AC/DC had made! But the album is really great. Of course the Back In Black or The Razors Edge are the better ones. I have all of AC/DC albums and I think that Fly On The Wall is the one of the best albums of AC/DC. You can see that hearing the "Fly On The Wall," "Shake Your Foundations," "Danger," "Playing With Girls" and "Stand Up." Congratulations to AC/DC. You are always the best!