High Voltage review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 5, 1994
AC/DC: High Voltage

This album has a very bluesy sound. Tracks like The Jack, Can I Sit Next To You Girl are a few examples of the bluesy sound. The solos are awesome and most tracks are awesome and the one track that is not awesome is still good but just not good enough to be called awesome. That track is Little Lover.

The lyrics are at times quite amusing 'The ladies got balls she's got balls'. It is clear know one else can sing these lyrics like Bon because he doesn't just sing them he brings character to the lyrics which is why in my opinion he is better than Brian Johnson.

It in my opinion is simply their best album because every tracks is good and most tracks are awesome so it's bascially the perfect AC/DC album. The highlights are The Jack, It's A long Way To The Top, High Voltage, Can I Sit Next To You Girl, She's Got Balls and TNT. This is an awesome album and one of their rare albums where every track is good. An important is even on the famous Back In Black not every track was good just listen to Have A Drink On Me or What Do You Do For Your Money Honey. I rest my case on that one then. By this album you will not be disappointed.