High Voltage review by AC/DC

• Released: Jul 5, 1994
AC/DC: High Voltage

First, I would like to say this is the first AC/DC album I ever bought and it's my most treasured album from them. This albums sound is hard rockin balls out blues inspired album with probably the best riffs Angus Young ever came up with. I was really impressed on how they included bagpipes in the song It's a Long Way to the Top. It uniquely compilments the song in every way. This album proves that the spirit of AC/DC is still alive.

Bon Scott is one hell of a singer. The lyrics on the ablum range from the subjects of sex, anger, and rock and roll. The lyrics describe who and what AC/DC is all about. and that is pure rock and roll right there. The lyrics tell stories or send messages to the listener saying " Your in for a Rockin good time."

This album is in the list of my favorites. T.N.T on that album is the first rock song I ever heard, so it's a life changing album for me. I was immediately hooked on that album once I got for Christmas. It will never get old for me. I love just about everything on that album, but the song Can I Sit Next to You Girl not really a favorite. If it was lost or stolen I would totally get it again. And another note about it, another reason I love this album because it's very sentimental to me, When my uncle passed away I put this album in his coffin, It was his favorite album too. Every time I listen to Live Wire I think of him.