Highway to Hell review by AC/DC

• Released: Nov 8, 1979
AC/DC: Highway to Hell

Yes my fellow rockers this album is perhaps one of the best classic rock albums of the late '70s and the last AC/DC album with Bon Scott as their front man before he died. The album has AC/DC's classic style of pounding rock and ace riffs and solos. This album contains the awesome track Highway To Hell that really shows us what this band is made of the intro is absolutely awesome; metal my friends, pure rock and roll metal! Just listen to Highway and try to say that opening riff doesn't make you want to play air guitar. Well does it? And there is more, more great tracks such as walk all over you, touch to much and of course night prowler.

The last AC/DC album with Bon Scott as their front man before he died. The album has AC/DC's classic style of pounding rock and ace riffs and solos and Bon Scott's awesome lyrics.

The albums most impressive songs include Highway To Hell, Girls Got Rhythm, Walk All Over You, and Get It Hot. This album is a classic and any rock fan should own a copy; I do and I love it.