Let There Be Rock review by AC/DC

• Released: Mar 21, 1977
AC/DC: Let There Be Rock

This is a great album for all rock fans. It has the classic Bon Scott era sound. The music is straight foward rock and roll, that's it. Don't buy it if your looking for slow songs. This is something you want to get pumped. This album still has original bassist Mark Evans. The band sounds good and young throughout the album.

As usual, Bon provides some great lyrics. They are what rock is about, Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll. But he still uses great wordplay. Bon is the only singer who could sing about something completely innocent, but still make it dirty. He also shows his vocal abilities throughout the album, showing why he is considered to be one of the greatest voices in rock.

This is personally one of my favorite AC/DC albums. I think it's the best one done with Bon. The best songs are, Let There Be Rock, Whole Lotta Rosie, Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be, Go Down. It's good to just hear a solid rock and roll album, and AC/DC is the right band for that. If it were stolen, I might personally hunt down the dude who took it. If your looking get into AC/DC, this is a good place to start.

Lil Macker
    I've got the Austrailan one, and it doesn't have Problem Child on it... BUT, it has Crabsody In Blue, which is cool.
    BUTCHY13
    Worst AC/DC album ever. Only good song is Whole Lotta Rosie. The rest are drivel. And I like AC/DC.