Let There Be Rock [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 6
AC/DC: Let There Be Rock [DVD]

"Let There Be Rock" is a live DVD from AC/DC's first period (Bon Scott vocal). The DVD is with energetic live performance from Angus Young. The last performance with Bon Scott is also including. I must admit that the sound on this DVD is not the best, but for people who love AC/DC it is an unique collection.

Content — 9
"Let There Be Rock" is an live/best of DVD, becouse its a collection of the best live shows with Bon Scott as a singer. There are a lot of songs that comes again and again just from different places, that is songs like "Highway To Hell" and "Rocker." This DVD doesn't include any extra stuff, but when I only paid about 9$ for it new it don't expect that.

Production Quality — 6
It's without doubt not the quality that have been the thing they have focused on, it is ruining the experience, but for real AC/DC fans it doesn't care.

It could be compared to any other live collection DVD, but right I can't remember any right now. My favorite song on this DVD is without doubt "Fling Thing/Rocker" the special thing about this song is that they have football clothes on, why I don't know, but I think the Scottish national team have won a game or something, its starts with the little compotion "Fling Thing" by Angus Young, I think it's kinda the Scottish national melody. After that they start to play one of the traditional songs "Rocker" just with a long solo added and a fantastic energetic live performance. As always Angus and Bon is jumping around like crazy and I love it.