Lick Library: Learn To Play AC/DC [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
AC/DC: Lick Library: Learn To Play AC/DC [DVD]

This DVD is a perfect way to get to learn some of there most famous songs they ever wrote, the teacher is Stuart Bull, who in my opinion is a brilliant teacher because he explains everything brilliantly and he makes it very clear what to do. You get to learn five of the bands greatest songs (Back In Black, Highway To Hell, Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, Let There Be Rock, Whole Lotta Rosie). Pretty good don't you think, and at the end he performs to you what he just taught you.

Content — 9
The DVD as over three hours of him teaching you some of AC/DC's most listened to songs, it also shows you some other DVDs that you might consider buying from lick library and it has the teacher performing to you what he just taught you. So if your a AC/DC fan and want to learn some of there greatest songs, I think this would be the best way to do it.

Production Quality — 9
The production quality is brilliant because you understand what he is saying and what is going on very good, I think there are a couple of tricks used in this DVD like there is a section where you can look at the other DVDs that lick library has made and there are a few more tricks used in this as well.

It does not really compare to any other AC/DC learning songs DVD because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing about this DVD is that he explains the songs so well, If this DVD was stolen from me I would probly get the DVD again because it is such a fantastic DVD, my advise is if you want to learn some of AC/DC's greatest songs then this is the DVD you want.

Jdwcomic
    JI-HALL
    Jdwcomic wrote: Back In Black, Highway To Hell, Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, Let There Be Rock, Whole Lotta Rosie are those the only songs on the DVD if so I'm content with my books
    But if some-one shows you how to play it, it is easy too learn
    ShreddyKickflip
    a dvd teaching you to play a couple AC/DC licks? doesn't sound worth it unless your band is playin a LOT of AC/DC songs.
    Inigo1
    only 5 songs? That's 1/3 of the newest album. Yeah, I think I'll stick to my book with like 50 songs with em.