Lick Library: Learn To Play AC/DC [DVD] Review

artist: AC/DC date: 06/27/2008 category: compact discs
AC/DC: Lick Library: Learn To Play AC/DC [DVD]
Release Date: 2005
AC/DC guitarist Angus Young defines the hard rock, Blues-inspired guitar style that has since inspired players the world over and spawned countless bands to keep things heavy, hard and rockin'! In this DVD tutorial, Stuart Bull shows you the riffs, licks and scorching Blues solos that create the legendary AC/DC sound, by examining five of their biggest anthems.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 9
 8.1
 7.2
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Lick Library: Learn To Play AC/DC [DVD] Reviewed by: JI-HALL, on june 27, 2008

Sound: This DVD is a perfect way to get to learn some of there most famous songs they ever wrote, the teacher is Stuart Bull, who in my opinion is a brilliant teacher because he explains everything brilliantly and he makes it very clear what to do. You get to learn five of the bands greatest songs (Back In Black, Highway To Hell, Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, Let There Be Rock, Whole Lotta Rosie). Pretty good don't you think, and at the end he performs to you what he just taught you. // 9

Overall Impression: It does not really compare to any other AC/DC learning songs DVD because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing about this DVD is that he explains the songs so well, If this DVD was stolen from me I would probly get the DVD again because it is such a fantastic DVD, my advise is if you want to learn some of AC/DC's greatest songs then this is the DVD you want. // 9

Comments