Live At Donnington [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Released: Nov 11, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
AC/DC: Live At Donnington [DVD]

AC/DC is a legendary hard rock band known for delivering the best of the best when it comes to rock music and an exhilarating live performance. You can see why they are know for that in this DVD.The band sounds and plays just like on the CD and even better on some songs.

Content — 10
The DVD features AC/DC's live performance at Castle Donnington for the Monsters of Rock tour. They played for over 2 hours with many of their hits in the setlist. Some of the songs played include: "Highway To Hell", "Back In Black", "For Those About To Rock", "High Voltage" and many great others. The songs played ranged from the earliest Bon Scott years all the way to the date they played.

Production Quality — 10
The show was completely over the top with flames erupting during "Highway to hell", a giant inflated Rosie on the stage during "whole lotta rosie", and an armada of cannons firing during for "those about to rock", just to name a few things. An amazing performance with amazing effects.

This DVD shows AC/DC at their best. Their showmanship and ability to put on such a good show is a valuable asset that they use to the best of their ability. If you want a great performance by a great band then get this DVD. If this gets lost or stolen go buy another one it's that good. Everytime I watch the DVD it makes me wish I were actually there. I loved it. No doubt about it.

I am the Drake
    I really like this dvd I just wish that the quality was a little better though. But I'm not complaining too much because they sound ****ing awesome!