Live At Donnington [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Released: Nov 11, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
AC/DC: Live At Donnington [DVD]

It's one of the best live movies in the world, just pure rock N roll, from one of the greatest rock bands in history ever. AC/DC never dissapoints the fans, Live At Doningtong is a show icluding all their legendary stuff like Highway To Hell, Back In Black, Hells bells, T.N.T, etc. And the non-stop energy of angus young and fast riffs never ever stops, angus does everything entertain the audience, he even has hes own little "strip-tees".

Content — 10
This is a Live DVD. And the setlist from opening 'til end is perfect, thunderstruck is a perfect opening song by the way. They play some of the classic songs from the Bon scott era (1975-1979), and the stuff brian Johnson did too ( 1980-1990), Brian Johnson actually sings Bon's songs pretty good, he's a very talanted singer with whole lotta rage in he's voice, so to speak.

Production Quality — 10
They used over one hundred cameras when they shot it, so yeah, the quality is very good. I think it's was trendy at the time maybe, I mean it's been a while, 19-20 years I think, but it still looks pretty new to me, but "trendy"?... I don't think AC/DC cares about trends, they just wanna rock n roll.

The most impressive is just thats it's so god damn good, you better watch it if you haven't already. The concert never slows down exept when they plays The Jack, but otherwise it's just 100 percent fast rock n roll and catchy songs that all can sing along to.