Stiff Upper Lip Live [DVD] review by AC/DC

• Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
AC/DC: Stiff Upper Lip Live [DVD]

The sounds was pretty poor considering this is AC/DC. My fav band and one of the greatest artists of hard rock. Angus' guitar just sounded weird. He hit several bad notes. Brians voice failed to impress. The drums wern't hittin it either. The songs just sounded poor. Listen to Thunderstruck and listen to it's poor quality. The best song on the setlist, ruined. The best played song on there is Highway To Hell which isn't even that good because its Brain and it sounds weird. The sound itself on the DVD was impressive.

Content — 10
It does have a pretty good behind the scences bonus feature. Band members talk about the DVD. It was filmed pretty damn good. Just like Donington. I was pleased with the content.

Production Quality — 10
Very good quality. Excellent. Up there with any other DVD. Nothing too special but I can't complain about the picture or anything.

Not AC/DC's best performance at all. What impressed me of course was Angus and his enthusiasm as usual. What I hated about it was almost everything. They played every song poor. Brian was bad, Angus was unfortuantley not too good. Hit a good bit of bad notes. Even on Thunderstruck at the end when they go very slow he hit a bad note. Just a bad gig for them in my opinion. I wouldn't dare to buy this again if it were lost or stolen.