Don't Cut Your Fabric To This Year's Fashion review by Action Action

• Released: Sep 7, 2004
Action Action: Don't Cut Your Fabric To This Year's Fashion

When I saw the commercial for this on MTV, I thought nothing of it. But then I saw it again and again. So I decided to do some research on them and found out that they were very good. So I decided to buy the album. When I listened to the first few tracks I was amazed. This was very good for a first album! They did excellent on the keyboards! The bass and drums were very good also. On most of the songs they didn't have as much guitar that I could hear, because their guitar player is the lead singer. But I love the songs they have out on the CD.

These lyrics were different then what I had heard, the way he sings them and the way he sounds just puts something in it that makes it excellent. We need someone with a voice like this and lyrics like this in today's society where you can hardly tell two bands from each other. In my opinion they sound a little bit like the cure without the accent. Don't know what you guys think.

This album all in all was very good. Once I got it I was so happy I put it in as soon as I could and I started listening to this. If stolen or lost then I'd buy it again in a heart beat. So go out and buy it. I'd recommend this album to those who are fans of The Killers, Interpol, and maybe The Cure. There is probably nothing I don't like about this album. The best songs on it in my opinion would be Drug Like, Don't Cut Your Fabric To This Year's Fashion.