Adelitas Way review by Adelitas Way

• Released: Jul 14, 2009
Adelitas Way: Adelitas Way

This is the band's debut album and really set up a good vibe to the band. This album held a variety of song styles in it, including everything from slow, love-based songs to some harder, faster songs. As well as these songs, there's the song "Invincible" which was used as the original theme song of "WWE Superstars." The band's style of music in this album is rather unique compared to any other I've listened to. This album gives the listener a rather high level of nostalgia and it's very easy to fall into your own little zone whilst listening to them. The band says they found inspiration for this album from bands such as Three Days Grace, Puddle Of Mudd and Breaking Benjamin.

Although it's very common for bands to add such a lot of meaning to their lyrics, I personally have never came across lyrics which could literally be said to be this amazing from any other band. The lyrics all come together and form what can be perceived as a story itself. The lyrics combine with the instruments to form a perfect come-together and can leave whomever is listening to be truly lost in its depth. As well as the lyrics themselves being so well written, the band's lead singer Rick DeJesus has an incredible range and hits each note perfectly.

This album has songs similar to the style of Three Days Grace but I don't think that there is any album which is close to being as good as this album. Personally, I think that they're best songs from this album are "Last Stand" and "Closer to You." I love how the songs all come together and give a depth to their music which a lot of bands can't do quite as well. The complexion of the songs' lyrics range quite a bit so the album has songs which can appeal to all kinds of rock lovers! Although this review is supposed to contain something about the album which I hate, I have been really unable to find anything about this album which I hate. The only thing I wish that would be different about the album is that it would be better if there were more songs as the album itself is only 40 minutes long, shorter than the average length of rock albums. I highly recommend to anyone that they go out and buy it.

YouTube preview picture
YouTube preview picture

superzman
    Meh,a bit generic for my taste. Not bad, just seems a little Nickelback-esque. Kind of cookie cutter. My little sister would LOVE it though.