Adema review by Adema

• Released: Aug 21, 2001
Adema: Adema

The sound in the album is crazy awesome. It has emotions of spookiness and anger, yet it can really feel meaningfull at times. It's hard to describe, download the song "Giving In" if you want the true feeling of the album.

This is the albums only real flaw. I would have liked the CD alot better if the lyrics were good. I just seems like his pulling this stuiff outta his behind, and around the 7th or 8th track it starts to get on your nerves.

The album is awesome up to the 7th song, then it kinda gets on your nerves with all the weird lyrics. If you like nu metal in general you will most likely love atleast the beginning of the CD. You will probly really like this CD if you lik Chester Bennington or Johnathan Davis, cause the singer Marky Chavez is like a mixture of both of them. I love the vocals, and they really sound good with the wah pedal, and ther mood it gives off can be really cool and erie at the same time. the best songs on the album from least to greatest are: Giving In, Freaking Out, Blow It Away, Everyone, Close Freinds, The Way You Like It. Check it out its a pretty good album.