Planets review by Adema

• Released: Apr 5, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Adema: Planets

Adema was a Korn-like nu-metal band. At least they were 'till the change of band formation. One guitarist left, and then the frontman Marky Chavez. Now they suck so hard. Not they were good in the past, but now they're so awfull. The new gay is a former US marine that sings like a fag. The metal part of the band was dismissed, and now they are reduced to a melodic rock band. It's like they haved changed from water to Dirty mud. Runaway from this!

In the past Adema lyrics were regular. Now they are super ultra melodic fag s--t. I was wondering that if they hired an ex-marine the lyrics would have some impact, too bad I was wrong! This band should disapear from the universe!

I never was Adema's biggest fan. Now I am their number hater. The only reason for me to rate this s--t "1", is because I cant give it zero. If you are not gay or something like that, avoid this album as much as you can.

Maggotkiller
    Adema is actually a pretty decent band this dumbass that reviewed this cd has a very shallow taste in music!
    Kiotaka
    Adema WAS a good band, but they got rid of mark and now they suck