Get Your Wings review by Aerosmith

• Released: Jan 1, 1974
Aerosmith: Get Your Wings

When you first put this album on, thesound is much different than from what we're used to now in a digital cd, but in a good way. I imagine that on vinyl it sounds perfect. After you hear Same old song and dance, the songs get really pumped up and loud so you don't think about the sound quality after that first song.

Lyrics? Stevens writing is still nice and fresh so the writing on this is great! My favorite songnlyrics are in Seasons of Wither. You get the nice Halloween vibe when you hear the breeze sweeping through the music and the guitars slowly rise to max volume by the time the chords hit. Not just Seasons though. Woman of the World is great! The lyrics match what the guitars are trying to "say". I love the acoustic in the beginning!

I nlove this album. The only let down was the price I payed for it, only because I alreadyhad half the songs from like pandoras box or something. But other than that, great album. Sure they were still on the verge of trying to get famous, but that doesn't matter to the true Aerosmith fan. I completely recommend this album.

stratomaiden
    my favourite song of all time is on this album. SoW could drive me to tears at times. I would love the song to be played at my funeral. It's beautiful, raw, classic and pristine. The album is a 100/100, ten out of ten. Simply awesome. Played this on the beach with my bf with the sunset.
    Zanary
    One of Aerosmith's best albums. Back when I was a teenager (and Aerosmtih was sobering up), I used to play "Seasons of Wither" and "S.O.S." for metalheads at my high school because they didn't know anything about the band except "Dream On" and "Walk This Way".