O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits review by Aerosmith

• Released: Jul 2, 2002
Aerosmith: O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits

Being Aerosmith, the sound is always incredible. The music always seems to just go perfectly together and they never fail to impress us with their amazing lyrics, amazing guitar, amazing everything really. The sound of the older songs on this album sound improved from the original albums so that is great. All the newest stuff can't really sound improved because it's pretty much already got a perfect sound. In my opinion this album has a great sound to it and being the great band that Aerosmith are, it makes ir perfect.

Obdviously being Steve Tyler, the lyrics are always incredible. And being an album which has all their best hits, all the songs have great lyrics. There is not much more I can say about the lyrics because there are no songs which aren't featured on other albums. But yeah the lyrics on this album are great.

This album is great! It has all the best Aerosmith songs on one album, from their very first songs e.g. Dream On, Mama Kin and Same Old Song And Dance, To there new stuff e.g. Just Push Play and Jaded. The good thing about this album is the fact that it has all the famous Aerosmith tracks plus a few more that weren't as famous but are still great songs. Usually I tend to find with 'greatest hits' albums is that they sometimes have songs from random albums just picked out to fill the CD, this CD however doesn't do that and I think Aerosmith probably have no problems because all of their tracks are great and most of them famous, so they don't haveto fill the gaps with random songs. As you can see I have rated this album 10 for my overall impression and this is because if your a true Aerosmith fan, you can never have enough of their hits and this album has pretty much all of them! A must have for Aerosmith fans.

sunovagun
    rayIII wrote: Would've been perfect if it had Come Together
    The version of this CD I've got comes with Come Together, Toys in the Attic and the Spiderman Theme Tune all as bonus tracks. This CD is a brilliant
    astheniago
    How many greatest hits cd's do Aerosmith need?
    This is the only one that covers the columbia and geffen albums together. All the others are either the original 1970s albums or 1980s comeback onwards
    Nirvana-Man
    it seems like ALL of these classic rock bands have like 10 greatest hit albums each!! Don't you just need one?
    digge
    exactly. money money money money. greatest hits brings you cash.