The Ultimate Hits review by Aerosmith

• Released: Jun 25, 2002
Aerosmith: The Ultimate Hits

Joe Perry is one of my favorite guitarists ever. His riffs and solos are absolutely incredible. Hundreds of years from now, people will still turn on their radios, hear Joe's guitars, and know it's him right away.

The lyrics are very good as well. Steven Tyler is one of the most talented singers I've heard in my life. Each word he sings lines up perfectly with Joe Perry's guitars. I especially like how the lyrics on the love songs aren't all sappy and "How I made it this far without you is a mystery" type stuff.

I would say this album is truly superior to all other Aerosmith albums, mostly because the title tells it all (greatest hits). My favorite songs are as follows, and hold your breath because this will be long: Cryin', I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Sweet Emotion, Walk This Way, Angel, Amazing, Girls of Summer, Janie's Got A Gun, Dream On, Love In An Elevator, Back In The Saddle, Dude Looks Like A Lady, Big Ten Inch Record, Deuces Are Wild, Crazy, and Jaded. This album is absolutely flawless. If you lose this album, go out and buy it again. If someone stole it from you, steal it back and punch them in the face, or just buy it again. How anyone could not like Aerosmith is completely mind-boggling.