The Ultimate Hits review by Aerosmith

• Released: Jun 25, 2002
Aerosmith: The Ultimate Hits

I never really listened to this band until my friend gave me this CD and I sat down and listened to it and I thought they were really good. They had really upbeat rhythms and the singer has a really cool voice. I think their style of music was realy a funky sort of style. I thought it was really wierd when I lsitended to this album I had already heard most of these songs and it was wierd that I just finally realized it was Aerosmith when I listened to their greates hits.

I think the lyrics were great and they put some meaning into their songs that you don't hear in lot of music. The music went really good with the lyrics and they work pretty well as a band. Their singer has a really good voice and I really liked the way the music and the lyrics just clicked like a band not just a bunch of guys plauying music together.

I think it was a good album. It wasn't as good as motley crue greates hits but it was better than red hot chili peppers stadium arcadium. I wouldn't get it if I lost or broke it. I really like the funky guitar riffs but I don't think it's up to par with a lot of other rock bands.