You Gotta Move [DVD] review by Aerosmith

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 6
Aerosmith: You Gotta Move [DVD]

Aerosmith pure american rock and roll, and that is exactly what they give you in this DVD. Screaming guitars, and Steven Tyler's voice is so amazing it explains itself. The whole band gets involved and keeps you pumped.

Content — 10
In this you buy and Aerosmith delivers. This live concert from their latest tour, Honkin', was exactly what I was looking for. The set played some classics and mixed in the new material for an all out rock-fest. Bonus features includes a bonus performance, The Making Of "Honkin'" and studio session materials. It also came with a "most excellent" 7-track live bonus audio cd.

Production Quality — 6
The DVD surely get me out of my seat, raw enterainment here. I also loved how they showed sessions from the recordings. Not too many, video tricks on it though.

I enjoyed this DVD much more than others I have in my collection, to say the least. I love the guitar work the most on this DVD, me being a guitar player. (What a surprise). I'm not too big on them cutting in on some parts and not showing the fills but, eh, what can you do, right. If this DVD were stolen, I either hunt down the thief or head back to Borders to pick up another copy of "Aerosmith - You Gotta Move" I enjoyed this DVD tons!