You Gotta Move [DVD] review by Aerosmith

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 8
Aerosmith: You Gotta Move [DVD]

The sound was amazing. They played so well off of each other. The suttleties of some of the songs and how it just starts so intense and and then by the end of the song it so loud and with out even realizing it your like going cazy and, no punt intended, you gotta move.

Content — 10
Amazing. I loved every song on there. I loved that they had "Never Loved A Girl" on there, it's so rare to hear Joe Perry on lead vocal in the band. "Back In The Saddle" drove me insane. "Dream On" is my favorite. Just all my favorite songs, from my favorite bands with behind the seens footage. Awesome.

Production Quality — 8
I love how they took the way the band played so well off of each other and used that and played off of that. They did so many tricks that made it amazing. I do wish that there were less shots of the same people in the crowd through. Less shots of the crowd.

If I had to sum it up in one word, it would be the one word to sum up the band intoxicating. I love everything about with DVD, just like I love everything about Aerosmith.