Answer That And Stay Fashionable review by AFI

• Released: Apr 22, 1997
AFI: Answer That And Stay Fashionable

Great sound. There is no way to describe this album. Its genre is unknown to anyone who listens to it. Jade is a master guitarist. Punk guitarist or not who is one of the top five ever. Hunter great bassist. Adam is a master at drums and this album proves it. This CD is all halloween time theme and is perfect for September through November time. It gives chills and thrills. No halloween album can beat it.

Perfect lyrics. The lyrcis make the music pop out and destroy your summer time thinking and throw you into fall no matter what time of it is. Davey Havok in my opinion is one of the top 3 singers of all time. His range is great so no one can copy it.

Number two on my top 10 albums. One of the most impressive EP's ever. The most impressive songs are all of them. I love everything about this album. If it was stolen or lost I'd first buy a new one then find the guy who stole it steal everything he owned then ask how he rated the album.

DownbëloW
    I bought this cd, and really didn't like it. there are no great guitar or bass tracks, and davey doesn't even scream, he's just yelling. It's very immature, but hey...the had to start somewhere.