Answer That And Stay Fashionable review by AFI

• Released: Apr 22, 1997
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
AFI: Answer That And Stay Fashionable

Now, When you thin of AFI most probaly think of all of thier music sounding like the album decemberunderground or sing the sorrow. But back in the day when AFI was just getting started their sound is completley diffrent. Completley. Thier old music is more punk and very fast. Now this is their very first album. And I think it's the best work they've ever produced so far. Overall I think that, this album will completely alter your universal idea of the band that you know as AFI.

Now I think that the lyrics aren't very deep or hold a true meaning to them but they go great with the music. I mean in one song they talk about cereal. And although the lyrics don't have a indepth meaning they still just go great. And Davey Havok's true voice was his punk voice.

I really think it will completley revolutionize your general idea of AFI. this resembles nothing of the current day AFI, in my opinion it's much better. Two good songs from the album are Cereal Wars and also I Wanna Mohawk (But Momma Won't Let Me Get One). If this album was out of my posession I would definetily but it agian time after time, plus it's cheap because I'ts so old. Overall get this album.